Re: Adding pointer to the "new spec" from TEE along with a "obsolete" notice?

Thanks for bringing this up Sangwhan!

We haven't talked here explicitly yet about any new normative spec (just
non-normative errata improvements to the v1 spec and potential changes to
other specs like DOM events).  If folks here are interested in making the
shift (back) to a combined TEv2 draft specification then I'm of course all
for that!

Rick