Re: Errata for Touch Events: clarify the "mouse events" also includes "click"

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:

> Currently, the spec talks about "mouse events" but does not explicitly
> state that "click" in this context is also (wrongly, in my view, but hey
> ho) counted as a "mouse" event.
>
> This may require some awkward rewording. Perhaps the easiest way around
> this would be to add a note right at the start of "7. Interaction with
> Mouse Events" to specifically state something along the lines of
>
> "In the context of this specification, 'Mouse Events' also includes the
> <code>click</code> event"

That's fine with me.  We should probably also list the "contextmenu" event.

Otherwise, the change required may be a bit more drastic...something like: