RE: Errata for Touch Events: Introduction note on Touch Events Accessibility Mapping

No worries, consider it forwarded :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 5:06 PM
To: Bryan Garaventa; public-touchevents@w3.org; W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
Cc: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats; Steve Faulkner
Subject: Re: Errata for Touch Events: Introduction note on Touch Events Accessibility Mapping

On 15/11/2014 00:59, Bryan Garaventa wrote:
> Why not add the data already compiled at
> http://patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/tests/results/

I guess that's a question for the WAI PF WG (who won't see this reply, I assume? If this could be forwarded by somebody who is allowed...). Just strikes me that the WG must have promised that the non-normative document referred to in the TE spec would be created, but never got around to it...

Don't mind my results being used (though a small hat-tip would be appreciated). Or, the note could be amended and pointed to the Touch and Pointer Events CG (unless that breaks some W3C policy about linking to CGs rather than WG wikis?)

Patrick H. Lauke

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com