Re: Should touchmove really always be synchronous and cancellable?

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/29/14 10:01 AM, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>> I've followed Anne's instructions <http://annevankesteren.nl/
>> 2010/08/w3c-mercurial> for setting up mercurial for w3c, but whenever I
>> try to push I get:
>>

>> pushing to https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents
>> searching for changes
>> 1 changesets found
>> abort: authorization failed
>>
>> I've verified that the username/password I have in ~/.hgrc works at
>> http://www.w3.org/users/myprofile, and in --debug output hg does appear
>> to be trying to authenticate with this username and password. Does my
>> account perhaps need to be marked as having mercurial push rights?
>>

> I suspect the problem is the write access rights for each hg directory is
> on a per group basis and since the Web Events WG was closed, probably no
> one except perhaps W3C staff can now modify the directory.
>
> Doug - would you please look into this and make sure all members of the CG
> can have access rights to hg/webevents/?

FYI I got the permissions changed and have now been able to push this
update: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/v1-errata/touchevents.html.
 I'll follow up on the other threads.

 I've made a branch from 'v1' called 'v1-errata', set the status back to