Re: Should touchmove really always be synchronous and cancellable?

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 5/15/14 10:47 AM, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>> I can also make proposed edits via GitHub if that's better...
>>

> I think the PrincipleOfLeastSurprise suggests people would expect to find
> the latest ED of the spec where the Web Events WG last worked on it i.e. <
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/v1/touchevents.html>. Would you
> please clone that repo, try to push an update and let us know the results?

If we are to do this, then I think the respec meta data should probably be
rolled back so it doesn't show the document status as rec to avoid
confusion.
(This mixed top and bottom posting is hard to follow...)

--
Sangwhan Moon [Opera Software ASA]
Software Engineer | Tokyo, Japan