Re: Should touchmove really always be synchronous and cancellable?

On 5/9/14 11:48 AM, Rick Byers wrote:
> So should I just propose the exact text of the change here in e-mail
> and leave the doc work to you Doug (which the community could then
> review)?  Or is there some system for me to directly do the doc work,
> even though it'll be published by W3C staff?

I don't have a strong preference for you sending proposal(s) to the list
vs. you updating the ED (although it seems like a changeset/diff would
be easier for reviewers, especially if the proposal affects more than
one part of the spec).

Doug?

-AB