Re: Web input brainstorming face-to-face

On 6/30/14 9:17 AM, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:40:55 +0300, Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry guys, we're already pretty far in and it's not practical to change
>> our note taking now.  But rest assured we're taking detailed notes
>> and will send them out in the next day or so.
>
> Did I miss these, or did you not get them out yet? There are a bunch
> of us on the other side of the northern hemisphere waiting...

Besides the resource Rick already mentioned ([1]), there is also:

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VYfCKye4TM-QiR_hiLvwYxhci_xc5YcA4oZxtrp2qes/edit#slide=id.g6a3e941668336ba164>

But yes, +1 to enumerating `detailed notes`, etc. resources on these two
lists.

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C6P3Mhza1jdMJyP9G6fr7n7zcXrCmwih1o2xohFVEhc/edit>