Re: Evolving TouchEvents within the W3C

Thanks for your input guys - I know this is a tough topic, and working well
with all the major vendors as best we can is super important to us.

I don't think we're going to get resolution on this issue here, but I also
think we can table it for a bit.  I think all our pressing issues fall
within the scope we discussed for "errata" (radius/angle was a minor extra
thing - not important in itself).  When (and I'm pretty sure it'll be
"when", not "if") we have something important we want to add/change to
TouchEvents that falls outside that scope I'll continue the discussion in a
broader context.

Rick