Re: Errata for Touch Events: 5.1 Attributes - expanding changedTouches explanation

On 04/12/2014 21:55, Rick Byers wrote:
> Sounds reasonable.  Maybe "with" is clearer than "including"?

+1

> This might technically be considered a change in semantics though.  Is
> there anything elsewhere in the spec that would have prohibited an
> implementation from (for example) making all such co-ordinates 0?

I would argue that it's already implied that implementations should be
doing it the way I'd like to see clarified. "must be a list of touch
points", and touch point being defined as "the coordinate point..."
http://www.w3.org/TR/touch-events/#dfn-touch-point it would take a
rather obtuse reading of the spec to decide to just pass nonsensical
coordinates (not to say that implementers are never nonsensical or
obtuse, mind ;) )

Patrick H. Lauke