Re: touch/pointer events test results page

This is indeed of interest and covers much more browsers/versions than
dpointer [1] is targeting. Have you tested the behavior related to default
actions? I started to reference [2] how preventDefault should be called to
get a sequence of touch events that can be used to generate pointer events
when touch-action=none is enforced. I also focused on click/dblclick.
Document is out of date but I will upgrade it with other cases such as
doubletap to zoom and pinch to zoom to identify how to simulate
touch-action=manipulation vs touch-action=none. I also intend to publish
the algorithm used in dpointer to map TE to PE. I will try to provide this
by the end of April.

[1] https://github.com/ibm-js/dpointer
[2]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvdBn9Kvx22qdGRnRXNPb0ZBTUl3SEkwdUdtaW9pWWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0