Re: Initial brain dump to the touch events wiki

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Patrick H. Lauke
<redux@splintered.co.uk>wrote:

> On 18/11/2013 15:23, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>>         I've just finished an initial brain dump of the things I think
>>         are most important for the touch events community group wiki:
>>         http://www.w3.org/community/__touchevents/wiki/Main_Page
>>         <http://www.w3.org/community/touchevents/wiki/Main_Page>.
>>

> Just dumped a few more of my links into this. Hope they're relevant.

Thanks Patrick.  The pointer events specific stuff is probably only
tangentially relevant (as this group is concerned with pointer events with
respect to their interoperability with touch events).  If we accumulate a
lot of them then we may want to move them to the PointerEvents wiki (
http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/) and link from here to that...