Re: Welcome of new co-editor

Hello everyone,

I've been consuming content with captions and subtitles in one form or
another for decades.
More recently, I've worked on TTML support on the old Brightcove Player and
WebVTT support via vtt.js in Video.js.

I'm excited to lend a hand in improving captions and get the next version
of the spec shipped!

Best,
Gary.