Re: Weekly Update

Hi Ben,

Thanks for these updates - I think they're really useful to keep us informed.

You mentioned a tool that can show test coverage at some point also.
Is the output of that tool available somewhere online?
I think it would be a useful piece of information to point towards for
moving the spec forward.

Thanks,
Silvia.