Re: Absolute region positioning (was Re: Alternative approach to scrolling, with demos)

Thanks. That helps. Any ideas for how we can begin to get a look at the
visual impact of proposals by non technical people? I'll be happy to geo
put it together.

Christian

Sent from my mobile phone.  Please excuse any touchscreen-induced weirdness.