Re: Placing Tutorials (was Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?)

Hi, Carlos–

I think it should be under multimedia [1], which makes me realize that
we should have multimedia as a top-level topic on our landing page [2].

Also, are you interested in writing a post for our blog about your
contribution, and about VTT (the history, the tech, the use cases, the
market and competition, etc.)?

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/tutorials/multimedia
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page

Regards-