RE: Live WebVTT Validator update

Yes, sorry if I wasn’t clear what I meant was, it's valid to put content there if I add the note prefix.
So is the following valid?

WEBVTT { generated-from: TTML; }

NOTE
{ /*============ cue style here ========= */ }
c.style10 {
backgroundColor: green;
}
============ end of style ========= /*

00:00:00.000 --> 00:00:10.000
<c><c.style10>The background is green.</c></c>

NOTE
end of file */

I'm still getting:
Not bad, keep at it! (0ms)
1.Line 5, column 1: Timestamp must start with a character in the range 0-9.
2.Line 16, column 1: Timestamp must start with a character in the range 0-9.
0 10
<c><c.style10>The background is green.</c></c>