Re: WebVTT spec

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Ian Hickson wrote:

> Sounds good. I'll try to put the pieces in the right places and fix the
> glue between WebVTT and HTML before I hand it over (should be able to do
> that today), so you don't have to clean up my mess. :-)

Ok, I think the WebVTT spec now contains all the stuff that's
WebVTT-specific, and the HTML spec is in theory now cue-language neutral
(though for sanity's sake I've used WebVTT in all the examples).

Let me know if you see anything missing.

Silvia, you may wish to wait until the above has been reviewed (and
indeed, you almost certainly want to carefully review it yourself, if
you're going to edit the spec!) before actually taking over. Let me know
when you want to start updating http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/ and I'll
stop my end of the pipeline. I recommend getting to a stage where you're
outputting exactly the same markup so that we know that we're not making
any mistakes in the hand-over (e.g. in case I have some preprocessing in
place that I've forgotten about or something).