Re: Inline Styles

BTW: this only refers to the 608/708 conversion spec.

The ::cue selector of the WebVTT spec is perfectly ok to use, where
browsers support it.

Also, if/when we introduce inline styles for WebVTT, all of the
special selectors as well as the styles listed in the WebVTT spec will
be available for use there.

HTH,
Silvia.