From: deshpande.sunil@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:23:24 +0530
To: silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com
CC: dronca@netflix.com; public-texttracks@w3.org
Subject: Re: Unable to test the webvtt-master.zip code using the test/Unit  test code provided.

Hi Silvia,

Please find the below link. Now its not up it seems.

https://gifthub.com/rillian/webvtt/tree/master/src/libwebvtt

But I got the code webvtt-master.zip library from above linke.

Regards,
Sunil
Warm Regards,

Sunil Deshpande
Bangalore

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm curious: where did you find the webvtt-master.zip library? Do you

have a full link?

Thanks,

Silvia.