Re: Unable to test the webvtt-master.zip code using the test/Unit test code provided.

Hi Silvia,

Please find the below link. Now its not up it seems.

https://gifthub.com/rillian/webvtt/tree/master/src/libwebvtt

But I got the code webvtt-master.zip library from above linke.

Regards,
Sunil

Warm Regards,

Sunil Deshpande