Re: Error in definition of 'WebVTT file using only nested cues'?

On 13-01-16 9:27 AM, Lawrence Forooghian wrote:

> If you look at the second cue (x = 00:44.000), then the first cue is a cue
> whose start time is less than x (it's 00:00.000), however x is not greater
> than or equal to the end time offset of the first cue (which is 01:24.000).

I think you're right. The intention is that the cues be sortable into a
hierarchy with no cues at level n falling outside the interval of any
cue at level n-1. As stated, the rule is too strict to allow that,
because any nesting creates a pair where this relation is true only in
one direction.

 -r