WebVTT spec

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:48:39 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-texttracks@w3.org

Hey guys,

Since my vision of WebVTT doesn't seem well-aligned with the vision of the
people implementing WebVTT, I'm probably not the best person to continue
editing the WebVTT spec. Is there anyone who would like to take over?

If we do this, I would propose that we move the TextTrackCue interface
into the WebVTT spec also, since they are very closely linked and it
would be easier for one person to edit both together rather than try to
coordinate between specs.