Re: Adding a second editor to the WebVTT spec

Thanks for the support, everyone! I will try my very best to make
WebVTT awesome in spec and in implementation!

As a bit of a heads up, I've already started my Christmas vacation and
won't be doing much serious work until January, so forgive me if it
seems like a slow start :)

Philip