Re: Adding a second editor to the WebVTT spec

Phlip has already been a huge asset to the work, and having him on board as editor will help us move along even better, in my opinion.

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank Silvia for her ongoing dedication, enthusiasm, and work, as well!!

On Dec 6, 2013, at 13:58 , Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have a lot of work ahead of us in editing the WebVTT spec,
> addressing the open bugs, and taking it to FSA. I'd like this to be
> done as quickly as possible and David Singer, our chair, has been
> pushing hard to get this done.
>
> My personal situation is such that I only get about a day a week to
> actually do such work, because I am employed to do WebRTC work and
> don't get paid for WebVTT editing.
>
> Therefore, I've been looking for some help.
>
> I've asked Philip Jägenstedt from Opera if he would be interested to
> become a co-editor. Philip has followed the development of WebVTT from
> the start and is now a key implementer in blink, so will be an
> invaluable addition.
>
> I've checked this with David and he is in agreement.
>
> So, unless there are any objections in the group, we'll go ahead and
> add Philip as co-editor. Thanks Philip for your offer of help!
>
> Cheers,
> Silvia.

David Singer