Re: TextTracueCue Constructor

I should remove the region.html page, since it has been merged with
the WebVTT spec and thus no extension spec is needed any more.

I decided to just have the regionId on VTTCue for now. This can be
changed if we decide in the HTML spec to also introduce regions. For
now it's a WebVTT-only feature.

Silvia.