InvalidStateError and TextTrackCue.snapToLines

Hi Simon,

I have two questions regarding your new submission:

1. You're using INVALID_STATE_ERR for assert_throws. Shouldn't you use
"new InvalidStateError()" instead? After all, you're using new TypeError
in other places...

2. Looking at the spec,
[[
The snapToLines attribute, on getting, must return true if the text
track cue snap-to-lines flag of the text track cue that the TextTrackCue
object represents is set; or false otherwise. On setting, the text track
cue snap-to-lines flag must be set if the new value is true, and must be
unset otherwise.
]]

It's not clear to me that the following is correct:
[[
 assert_throws('INVALID_STATE_ERR', function(){ c1.snapToLines =
false; });
]]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/file/1ad5f579acf8/tests/submission/Opera/media/interfaces/TextTrackCue/snapToLines.html

ie, unless I'm misreading the spec, I don't think that snapToLines is
supposed to return an exception.

Thank you,

Philippe