Re: Cues with 'start time' >= 'end time'

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:

>  I hope they don't ignore end-times *entirely*; yes, there is an issue if
> TTS needs more time than the display time, but cues with zero or negative
> duration should be dropped and/or flagged as an error, IMHO.

I'm fine with that for negative-duration cues.  The "should not have any
influence" assumption just may not be entirely correct.

Zero duration cues should be allowed, however, so metadata representing
instantaneous events can be represented cleanly.

--
Glenn Maynard