Re: Cue settings vs Styling properties

Cue settings apply to the rendering box in which the text cue is
rendered, but the CSS styles that you apply to a <c> span apply for
the text inside the cue. So, while some of it might work with a global
<c>, most of it won't. They are two different features that combine to
provide as much flexibility as captions need.

HTH.

Regards,
Silvia.