Re: Metadata in the VTT file header (bug 15851), use cases (and a need to close this)

There's a whole thread about this how we arrived at this at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-texttracks/2012Feb/0031.html

Happy to reconsider, though, but might be good to address the concerns
raised there.

Silvia.