Re: Default style

I generally agree with Glenn.

On some very rare occasions I may have seen a box bg at the cinema and
it *is* distracting.

I'd say it's a safe bet that 8/10 cats prefer outlines.

A white face with at least 2px black outline.

That should be the default.

For those catering for the other 2/10 moggies can fiddle with the settings.

Tim