Re: Possible WebVTT conf call sync-up! Action requested!

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 04:59:52 +0200, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> We should discuss how to go about resolving them.
> We don't seem to have made much progress on these recently, even
> though many of the discussions have come to a conclusion.
> Eg. should we provide diffs for the spec that Ian can accept more easily?

What is more helpful is:

* A clear problem description
* Use cases
* Data/research (if applicable)
* Existing workarounds (if applicable)
* Opinion from implementors

The editing part is best left to the editor, IMHO.

(I have probably filed a number of bugs that have just a short problem
description and would need to be fleshed out.)

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software