Re: Default style

I agree with making them legible out of the box for as many users as
possible. But there is no one-size-fits-all setting, any more than there is
for font sizes and contrast in user interfaces. Denying this reality will
just result in continued inaccessible videos for many.

Christian

Christian Vogler, PhD
Director, Technology Access Program
Department of Communication Studies