Re: Introducing myself

Hello everybody,

I'm Michael Jordan. I am a recent addition to the accessibility team
here at Adobe, but I have been involved in Flash accessibility since
around 2004. Over the years, I have worked on a couple different
implementations of TTML for Flex and the Open Source Media
Framework, and I'm interested in the emerging WebVTT format.

I looking forward to working with everyone.

Cheers,
  Michael

Michael Jordan
Accessibility Engineer