Re: Introducing myself

Hi,
I'm Ronny, a freelancer from Dresden, Germany. In recent months I've
spent a lot of time in HTML5 media writing a media player UI in JS+CSS
and weeks ago I tried to add support for WebVTT to it and so to most
modern browsers out there (thanks to Silvia for guiding me through the
specs) with the help of JS. I'm also responsible for the review here
<http://leanbackplayer.com/other/webvtt.html> what is mainly a document
for myself, and perhaps some others, to visualize the possibilities of
WebVTT a little more (something wrong there? please tell me if so).

I'm very new to W3C, so let me know how to support and contribute to
this group.

Regards,
Ronny