RE: Introducing myself

Hi Everyone,

I work at CableLabs (www.cablelabs.com) that does R&D for the cable industry - mostly North American but also some European and APAC companies.

I've been working since 2008 on using HTML5 and related W3C technology for delivery of services, including multi-track media resources, of interest to cable and other multi-channel distributors. We've implemented <track> in WebKit and have been developing proof-of-concepts to investigate how <track> can be used for a variety of text and metadata services.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Regards,
Bob Lund