WebVTT spec is now live (Was: FYI: Mercurial repo for our work)

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> I have asked the W3C to also provide us with a mercurial repository for
> our document development work.
>
> Our repository is now available at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/text-tracks/ .

Since I mostly use dev.w3.org for the documents I publish on the W3C side,
it was easier for me to continue using that server, so I put the WebVTT
standard is here instead of at the repo above -- I hope that's ok:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/

I still need to fill in the "conformance" section, and the cross-spec
links aren't set up yet (still working out how to do that cleanly).

Before fixing those problems, I intend to go back to addressing the
pending technical feedback.