Re: TPAC informal get-together - Thursday?

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:16:03 -0700
To: public-texttracks@w3.org
so, we'll try to find a table in the W3C lunch room, around 12:30.  I'm not sure how to be more precise as I don't know when HTML will break for lunch (I expect HTML doesn't know either).

Apparently lunch is in the 'Hall of Cities' room, which does not seem to be on the map.

I did do a sign-up for a table at the reg. desk, but last time I past, it seems to have disappeared…but I expect we can make it work.

For those who don't know me, look for the pink striped shirt and jacket. :-)

David Singer