Re: Roll-up captions in WebVTT

I am concerned that repetion is also a way to make captions totally
inaccessible to blind users. Even if you marked repetitions specially,
screen readers would still have to support such markup explicitly.

Christian

Christian Vogler, PhD
Director, Technology Access Program
Department of Communication Studies