[update] TestTWF Seoul and HTML5 CT Forum Conference

From: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 01:30:49 +0000
To: "public-testtwf@w3.org" <public-testtwf@w3.org>
CC: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>, 'Sangwhan Moon' <sangwhan@iki.fi>, Laurence Mclister <lmcliste@adobe.com>, 'Daniel Davis' <ddavis@w3.org>
Hi All,

We are excited to announce the final schedule of Test the Web Forward Seoul 2014.

ETRI and HTML5-CT Forum will host the TTWF Seoul during the WWW2014[1] week.

- Date : April 11 (Fri) ~ April 12 (Sat)
- Venues : Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Kangnam, Seoul [2]
 - Scale of participants : Event style (about 150~200 participants)
- Room1 : Conference in Commemoration of HTML5 CT Forum Foundation (4/11) [3]
- Room2 : TTWF Seoul (4/11, 4/12) [4]

And also, we are trying to make a telepresence channel with Tokyo TTWF 2014[5] on April 12.
I believe it could be made exciting result between Seoul TTWF and Tokyo TTWF.

If you have any idea or suggestions on the theme for these events, then please let us know soon.
Please help and your idea for the future of the Web by contributing to Web standards!

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon

[1] http://www2014.kr

[2] http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Default.htm