Registration now open for Test the Web Forward Tokyo, June 7-8!

From: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:06:35 -0700
To: "public-testtwf@w3.org" <public-testtwf@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're super excited to be taking TestTWF to Japan! We'll have spec editors and experts on CSS Fonts,  Text, Writing Modes, Flexbox, SVG Filter Effects, and HTML5,  but tests for any spec are always welcome.

Registration is open and we're expecting a sellout, so register soon and join us!

http://testthewebforward.org/events/tokyo-2013.html

Cheers,
-Rebecca & the Test the Web Forward team