From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@berjon.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 4:53 PM
To: Daniel Davis; public-testtwf-planning@w3.org
Subject: Re: Suggestion for structure of TestTWF events

Hi Daniel,

On 18/04/2014 08:52 , Daniel Davis wrote:
> What about a format that covers the same content and preparation but in
> smaller chunks? E.g.:
> 1. Git basics
> 2. Help participants setup git
> 3. Repository basics
> 4. Help participants setup testing repository (including python, whatever)
> 5. Test basics
> 6. Help participants run existing tests
> 7. Test writing

I think that's a great suggestion, though I'd do it slightly
differently. How about:

1. Step by step full setup
    This takes people through all the steps needed to get up and
running, with experts walking around the room helping. Doing it first
ensures people are listening. Once that's done everyone is ready to work.
2. Run a few tests to check all is good
3. Test basics
4. Test writing

The first step might feel like a waste of time, but I think we might
gain a lot of time afterwards.