TTWF event proposed for Portland, OR, USA, 2-Aug-2014 after Cascadia JS

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:57:14 -0700
To: public-testtwf-planning@w3.org, Ian Melven <ian.melven@gmail.com>
Greetings fellow TTWF organizers,

Ian Melvin and myself are organizing a 1-day TTWF event for Portland,
Oregon, USA, to be held 2-Aug-2014, following the week of the Cascadia
JS conference.

New Relic has generously agreed to provide facilities to host the
event, and eBay/PayPal will co-sponsor.

Content Security Policy is the feature our organizations will focus on
testing and for which we can provide domain experts at this time, but
we would like to see other specifications participate.

Are there others out there who would be interested in co-sponsoring
and can provide domain expertise on additional features?

thank you,

Brad Hill
eBay/PayPal
WebAppSec WG co-chair