Re: TPAC 2018

On 09/18/2018 09:15 AM, James Graham wrote:
> We have a meeting room at TPAC on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd October. I've created a wiki page at
> [1] for the agenda; so far I have an agenda item for formalising the project governance and one for
> 2019 planning.
>
> If you are planning to attend the meeting and have items to propose for the agenda, please add them
> to the wiki page.
>
> [1] https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/wiki/TPAC-2018

I'll note that the CSSWG is meeting Monday/Tuesday,
and we're likely to have a very full agenda so most
CSSWG members won't be able to attend. Might be able
to organize a joint meeting if there's specific
topics you want to go over with the CSSWG, though;
contact Rossen and Alan to set one up.

~fantasai