Re: A new GitHub organization for web-platform-tests

Often good to batch the pain, but maybe not this time, then :)

For people interested in following along closely, I've started a doc
describing the transition:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S_WSpZVyzIKgnFo2Oc3cgSMd46NsmO9s7-TI3rKhmWM/edit?usp=sharing

Too many details to work out to ask for review, but take a look if you're
very curious.