Re: A new GitHub organization for web-platform-tests

From: Philip Jägenstedt <foolip@google.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 09:47:01 +0000
To: Fuqiao Xue <xfq.free@gmail.com>
Cc: public-test-infra@w3.org
Sounds like there aren't any obvious org names that are better than
https://github.com/web-platform-tests, so let's say that plan A is
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt.

The rename itself is easy and making sure that things don't break in the
browser repos that import/export WPT is the hard part. I'll ask around
about what needs to be done in advance, come up with a transition plan, and
then send it out to this list for review.