Re: My testing-related TPAC notes

I missed one important thing from Tuesday because it wasn't its own heading
in minutes:

In wpt.fyi metrics <https://www.w3.org/2017/11/07-testing-minutes.html>
discussion (no heading, search for "dknox"), we discussed the PRD
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g22NuZ82RqPUYEOUzihc3quCuWqZ2NcearOGOIYlF20/edit?usp=sharing>
and options for presentation. Converged on columns for 4/3/2/1/0 passing
with absolute numbers of tests, no percentages, and no aggregate score. How
to switch between that and the current per-browser view not entirely clear.

+Mark Dittmer <markdittmer@chromium.org> will be working on this, and
trying to actually build something that works will no doubt require
reworking/refining this idea.

GitHub issue is https://github.com/w3c/wptdashboard/issues/83.