Re: Use of Ahem

On 15/09/17 14:24, Geoffrey Sneddon wrote:
> There's been a bunch of people recently commenting on having to
> install Ahem to run some of the WPT tests locally; this has always
> been somewhat contentious but as far as I can recall this was done
> because of the long-tail of tests imported from elsewhere that relied
> on Ahem being available.

I haven't seen these comments, but we just fixed things so that
wptrunner (and hence, |wpt run|, the wpt dashboard, etc.) can install
Ahem automatically. I don't know if that has caused these comments, or
postdates them, or what.

In any case I feel like requiring people to include it as a webfont is
unnecessary overhead compared to the status quo, so I would prefer not
to change for that reason.