Re: How to do issue triage in web-platform-tests?

Re: labels, and building on James's suggestions I propose:
- priority:urgent
- priority:roadmap
- priority:backlog

The second one is still a tricky one, but to me, it conveys an intent to
work.

I think it's difficult to milestone in a community project where
participants are coming from all different project management paradigms and
expectations. It's not impossible, but it's difficult. In the current
governance, I imagine when things are triaged into priority:roadmap, there
would be some sort of IRC/GitHub discussion prioritizing it against the
rest of the work. If we could settle on a milestone naming convention, that
could get added/edited after those discussions.