WPT meeting will on on Tuesday (November 7) (was: WPT meeting at TPAC: Which day?)

To close the loop on this:

since we had the conflict with the Browser Testing WG + some of the
folks weren't able to make Tuesday, we moved the Testing Project (aka
WPT) to Tuesday.

It is reflected in
  https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/schedule.html

Feel free to update your registration information as appropriate.

Philippe