Re: How to do issue triage in web-platform-tests?

On 08/08/17 13:49, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was speaking to Bob today about the infra
> <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/labels/infra> label in
> web-platform-tests, which we've tentatively made part of the Ecosystem
> Infra Rotation
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/10och6DoxEe6AhQX7MiQR8AhtjDheKIlf-GpF0impeJQ/edit?usp=sharing>
> but
> haven't figured out how to turn into concrete steps.
>
> The purpose of bug triage is to make sure that new issues are looked at by
> someone, given a priority and possibly an assignee. In crbug.com there are
> lots of fields that can be used and advanced queries, but for GitHub I
> don't know how to do it. Anyone looking to triage all new issues for any
> other label (corresponding to a spec rather than infra) might have the same
> problem.

It seems like labels are probably the right way to solve this in the
GitHub model. I'm not entirely sure what the scope of this work is going
to be; is the idea just to ensure that all issues/PRs are labelled (i.e.
pure triage), or to do work needed to make progress on the issue?